Carly May joined Costello & Mains in 2023. Carly graduated from Monmouth University in 2018 and earned her J.D. from Rutgers Law School in Camden, New Jersey in 2021.
While attending law school, Carly participated in the Domestic Violence Clinic where she appeared before the Family Division to advocate on behalf of domestic violence victims in New Jersey seeking the state’s intervention. She also was selected during law school for the position of a Legal Writing Fellow. This was a great opportunity for Carly to expand and advance her legal research and writing skills.
After graduating from law school, Carly worked as an associate attorney handling matters involving premises liability and automobile accidents. In this position, she gained experience litigating matters on behalf of her clients and achieved successful results through dispositive motion practice.
Carly resides in South Jersey and enjoys painting, crafting, and spending time with her cat, Phoebe.
- New Jersey, 2021
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2022
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2022
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Dean's List
- Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey
- B.A. in Political Science - 2018
- Honors: Magna cum laude, Dean’s List, Leadership Award Recipient from Pre-Law Club
- Minor: Public Policy