Every employee, every student and every citizen of New Jersey is entitled to powerful protections under state and federal laws. But standing up for your rights is intimidating. Will you be believed? Will there be backlash? Will your life be better?
The New Jersey law practice of Costello & Mains, P.C., is built on giving working people like you a voice in the legal system. In the employment field, we represent people who have endured sexual harassment, job discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, labor law violations, bullying, civil rights abuses and other mistreatment in the workplace, in school or in the public sphere. In personal injury law, we represent people who have been injured or lost loved ones to the careless or negligent acts of others. Our experienced legal team stands with you to assert your rights and to demand action and justice to right the wrongs.
Fighting For Employee Rights And Civil Rights Of The People Of New Jersey For Two Decades
Located in Mount Laurel, the law firm of Costello & Mains advocates for clients in South Jersey and statewide. We can help, no matter what the circumstances:
- Employment discrimination — Were you treated differently in hiring, pay, advancement, duties or discipline on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, national origin, disability, military service, pregnancy, family status or another unlawful reason?
- Workplace harassment — Have you been assaulted, bullied, humiliated or otherwise singled out at work because of your sex, race or color, ethnic origin, religion or creed, sexual identity or orientation, health status, military duties or other protected status?
- Retaliation and whistleblower law — Were you fired or disciplined for reporting or objecting to illegal activity or safety violations? Did you suffer backlash for reporting harassment or discrimination or bringing a workers' comp claim?
- Employment rights — Does your employer owe you overtime pay? Have you been injured on the job? Were you denied personal or family leave? Do you know your rights?
- School bullying and harassment — Has your son or daughter been bullied at school or through social media based upon sexual orientation, disability or race? Has your child been sexually harassed by a teacher? Has the school discriminated against your child or failed to accommodate his or her special needs?
- Civil rights and discrimination — Were you subjected to brutality, profiling or false arrest? Did you experience discrimination in public accommodations or contracts?
- Personal injury and civil litigation — Were you injured by someone's negligence? Have you suffered physical or economic harm from professional malpractice? Do you need a lawyer for business litigation, a contract dispute or a neighbor dispute?
Helping Victims Of Serious Accidents · Taking On Insurance Companies For Injured New Jersey Residents
An injury can rob you of many of the things you hold dear in your life. When you suffer an injury because someone else was acting carelessly or even looking to harm you purposefully, you deserve full and fair compensation. Kevin Costello first learned effective trial law in personal injury cases. He understands the tactics insurance companies use to delay or limit the money paid to injury victims. Costello & Mains has never represented an insurance company or personal injury defendant and we never will. We believe in helping victims of negligence get the money and care they have coming to them. We fight for victims in personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product accidents
Certified Trial Attorney · Focused Advocacy In Employment Law, Personal Injury,
School Discrimination Law And Civil Rights
Attorney Kevin Costello is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney, a reflection of his courtroom success and of a special examination and vetting process conducted by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. With law partner Deborah Mains and a talented and dedicated staff, the law firm of Costello & Mains is not afraid to go to trial against big corporations or government agencies to hold them accountable. We will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime.
You do not have to suffer any longer. But what should you do if you have endured injury, harassment, bullying, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge or another abuse of power?
- Do not quit.
- Do not strike back.
- Document everything.
- Do not sign anything.
- Talk to our employment rights, personal injury and civil rights lawyers.
Contact Skilled Burlington County Discrimination Lawyers And Injury Attorneys
Our New Jersey employment lawyers and personal injury attorneys offer a free case evaluation. Please call us today at 856-291-0642 (local) or 800-421-0212 (toll free) or contact us online to arrange a confidential consultation.