New Jersey employment law governs a variety of workplace labor standards including minimum wage, overtime, fringe benefits, employment of minors and other employee issues. Should an employer violate an employment law in New Jersey, any affected employee may be entitled to legal recourse. To learn more about New Jersey labor laws and what to do if you suspect your employment rights have been violated, browse the following links.
- Discharge or Termination of Employment
- Employee Issues
- Filing a Claim
- Frequency and Method of Payment
- Independent Contractor
- Investigation Process
- Minimum Wage and Rate of Pay
- Minors and Child Labor Law
- New Jersey Child Labor Laws
- New Jersey Wage and Hour Laws
- NJ Prevailing Wage Act Regulations
- Out of State Employer
- Overtime Law
- Payroll Deductions
If you need more Employment Law Information regarding New Jersey Employment Law or an experienced Employment Lawyer who will fight for your civil rights, contact Certified Trial Attorney Kevin Costello for a FREE Employment Rights Case Review Today.