Whistleblower laws protect employees who raise concerns about wrongdoings at work, such as workplace safety or wage and hour violations. Whistleblower laws protect these workers from being unfairly fired, disciplined, demoted or otherwise subjected to employer retaliation. To learn more whistleblower laws, explore the links below.
- Basic Whistleblower Provisions
- Employee Rights
- Whistleblower Investigations
- Whistleblower Protection Coverage
- Whistleblower Protection Overview
- Whistleblower Protections for Federal Employees
If you need more Employment Law Information regarding Whistleblower Laws or an experienced Employment Lawyer who will fight for your civil rights, contact Certified Trial Attorney Kevin Costello for a FREE Employment Rights Case Review Today.